We have a variety of windsurfs, catamarans, dinghies, kayaks and other water/non-water sports equipment
available to rent with or without tuition. Here you may find an overview of the equipment, by sport
category, we have for our clients. Sport equipment can be rented by the hour, half-day, day,
weekends or throughout your stay with us. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for inquiries.
- We have a rich mixture of windsurf boards covering beginner and intermediate sailors needs. Freeride
and freestyle, from 90l up to 300l, all in different shapes and widths, including various fin selections,
daggerboards and footstraps etc.
- Windsurfing rental price varies by type of equipment and season. During the summer period beginner
equipment starts at a price of 29 euro for 3 hours rental. Check out our other offers or email us at
email@example.com for a tailored program to
suit your needs.
- We have different size and models rigs starting from 1.5m2 (for kids), trainer rigs which are prefect for
adults and older children to learn with, and full rigs for intermediate windsurfers (up to 9m2).
- We have several windsurfing accessories (harnesses and harness lines, different size footstraps, wetsuits
Here you may find the specifications for our sailboats:
- Hobie Cat 15, length 5m, maximum capacity 4-5 persons, 2 sails 11.7m2 and 3.5m2, mast height 7.2m.
A fast but forgiving catarmaran the Hobie 15 is a confidence and skill builder for children and
adults who want to move away from beginner vessels.
Our Hobie 15s are located on water front moorings or on the shore with launching wheels so they're
ready to go when you are.
For more information about the Hobie 15 click here.
- Windrush catamaran, length 4.7m, maximum capacity 4 persons, 2 sails 10.4m2 and 2.7m2, mast height 7m. Full
specifications are here.
- Laser Pico, length 3.5m, maximum capacity 1 adult/2 children, 2 sails 5.1m2 and 1.2m2, mast height
The Pico is a fun and confidence building dinghy for adults and children alike. Ideal for anyone to
take thier first steps off the beach our Picos include removable jibs and reefing main sails. ready
rigged on the waters edge our Picos are ready to go!
For more information on the Pico, click here.
- Laser Funboat, length 3.8m, maximum capacity 2 persons, sail 5.8m2, mast height 5m
- Optimist, length 2.5m, maximum capacity 1 person, sail 3.5m2, mast height 3m
We have a variety of solo, small and large tandem kayaks which mean that all the family,
however many, can get on the water at once. An exciting way to explore the Velipoje bay; kayaking is fun and
can be a great introduction for non-sailing children to the water.
4. Stand Up Paddle
We have various stand up paddle boards, 260l in volume, wide style with a 19cm fin. SUP boards are
used with aluminium paddles available in different sizes.
7. Bikes and mountain bikes