This windsurfing package is designed for persons who have never windsurfed in their life, enabling them to learn the basics of the sport and be able to confidently ride on a straight line and come back.
In this two-days weekend intensive program, beginners would understand the basic concepts of sailing and windsurfing, and be able to windsurf comfortably, including starting, sailing independently and returning to the starting spot. Available for all ages 6-50 years. The package includes:
- Hotel accommodation for 1 night (Saturday, 2-3 persons per studio)
- Meals (breakfast on Sunday, lunch Sat/Sun) and light beverages
- Windsurfing tuition for two days
- Equipment rental for two days
- Additional activities – canoes, SUP, yoga, biking, jogging, instructional movies, etc.
The price is for off-season period March – May and October – November. Please contact us via info@http://localhost/test-site with specific dates if interested for the summer season period.
8:30 Arrival in Velipoje, accommodation at Princi i Vogel Hotel, welcoming coffee
9:30 Learning of:
- Basic principles of sailing,
- Points of sailing,
- Rules of sailing and safety rules in windsurfing,
- Windsurfing equipment – sails, boards, mast, boom, harnesses, footstraps, fin etc.
- Balancing principles and windsurfing position.
11:00 Physical preparation – warm up, stretching
11:30 Practice in the sea, guided by the instructor, until all participants individually are able to windsurf comfortably
13:30 Lunch and break
15:00 Learning and practice of:
- Carrying equipment
- Windsurfing in straight course
- Sail steering
- Foot steering
18:30 45’ yoga session at sunset (or biking in the national park of Velipoje)
21:00 Windsurfing instructional movies and filming, discussions
8:00 30’ yoga session (or biking/beach walk/jogging)
9:00 Practice of sailing in a straight course, understanding and practice of sailing in the main sailing directions.
10:00 Learning and practice of:
- Tacking – upwind turn
- Jibing – downwind turn
12:00 Independent practice of windsurfing, reach for a mark in the sea and return to the initial spot.
15:00 Basic understanding of using the harnesses, footstraps, planing, beachstart, practice and demonstration of more advanced moves (heli tack, duck jibe, body&sail 360, cowboy, waterstart etc).
18:30 End of session, departure from Velipoje