The package includes:
- Hotel accommodation for 1 night (Saturday, 2-3 persons per studio)
- Meals (breakfast on Sunday, lunch Sat/Sun) and light beverages
- Windsurfing tuition for two days
- Equipment rental for two days
- Additional activities – canoes, SUP, yoga, biking, jogging, instructional movies, etc.
8:30 Arrival in Velipoje, accommodation at Princi i Vogel Hotel, welcoming coffee
9:30 Learning of:
- Basic principles of sailing,
- Points of sailing,
- Rules of sailing and safety rules in windsurfing,
- Windsurfing equipment – sails, boards, mast, boom, harnesses, footstraps, fin etc.
- Balancing principles and windsurfing position.
11:00 Physical preparation – warm up, stretching
11:30 Practice in the sea, guided by the instructor, until all participants individually are able to windsurf comfortably
13:30 Lunch and break
15:00 Learning and practice of:
- Carrying equipment
- Windsurfing in straight course
- Sail steering
- Foot steering
18:30 45’ yoga session at sunset (or biking in the national park of Velipoje)
21:00 Windsurfing instructional movies and filming, discussions
8:00 30’ yoga session (or biking/beach walk/jogging)
9:00 Practice of sailing in a straight course, understanding and practice of sailing in the main sailing directions.
10:00 Learning and practice of:
- Tacking – upwind turn
- Jibing – downwind turn
12:00 Independent practice of windsurfing, reach for a mark in the sea and return to the initial spot.
15:00 Basic understanding of using the harnesses, footstraps, planing, beachstart, practice and demonstration of more advanced moves (heli tack, duck jibe, body&sail 360, cowboy, waterstart etc).
18:30 End of session, departure from Velipoje